- The best option if you are completely new to exercise or have any physical limitations or injuries.
- An entirely customized training program tailored to the goals you share with me during our initial consultation. *** This is the primary difference between personal and semi-private training, total personalization.
- Nutrition coaching that is based entirely on your lifestyle. We won’t waste time with any of the petty jibba-jabba that people so often get bogged down in or try to force you to adhere to some meal plan that requires you never go to parties/on dates/outside of the padded room
- Provides most of the benefits of 1-on-1 personal training at a fraction of the cost.
- If you have a decent amount of experience with exercise and no injuries or limiting conditions, semi-private training is your best option.
- Customized nutrition coaching for both fat loss and muscle gain
Unlike conventional boot camps which focus on beating you down to give the impression of a “good workout” these group sessions are designed for one thing- to make you better when you walk out of the gym.
We deliberately make progress in strength and endurance using only the most effective exercises and techniques so that you predictably grow leaner and stronger from month to month.